Sofeast’s CEO Renaud and head of New Product Development, Andrew discuss how to build a product while keeping the whole customer journey in mind. Making a good product is just one step of the journey, and in fact, there are 8 steps in the customer’s journey that we need to consider when designing and developing our new product (according to Tony Fadell’s book, Build)! Let’s go through them here…
Listen to the episode here 👇
Listen: to the podcast episode
Watch: on Youtube
- 00:00 – Greetings and introducing today’s topic.
- 04:49 – 1. Awareness.
- 13:06 – 2. Education
- 17:51 – 3. Acquisition.
- 24:31 – 4. Product.
- 27:39 – 5. Onboarding.
- 32:15 – 6. Usage.
- 38:08 – 7. Support.
- 41:51 – 8. Loyalty.
- 48:22 – In conclusion.
- An Importer’s Guide to New Product Manufacturing in China [PDF eBook]
- The NPI Process: Trouble Awaits If You Skip Its Steps! [Podcast]
- What’s the real Cost of Poor Quality and Reliability? [Podcast]
- How Reliability Testing Is Critical To Obtaining Great Mass-Produced Products
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
More episodes are coming, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!