You can’t rely on Chinese or Asian suppliers to give you very thorough information about their manufacturing processes, so to help importers understand the plastic injection molding process, we’ve created a number of videos sharing our expertise.
Here at Sofeast we regularly work with Asian suppliers who manufacture plastic goods and components using injection molding. Some of our engineers used to work in tooling preparation or in a molding workshop, before working for us, so we have significant in-house injection molding experience.
First, a few questions for you:
- Are you familiar with the production process your supplier is actually using?
- Are they using the ideal plastic type for your product?
- Are defects regularly occurring? How to prevent them?
These videos will provide answers for you and a whole lot more to bring you up-to-speed with the injection molding production process.
Additional resources to learn more about injection molding
Now that you have seen the videos about the plastic injection molding process, you may also be interested in these blog posts which mainly appear on our sister blog QualityInspection.org, too:
- Tooling management for plastic injection molds in China
- Selecting a Plastic Injection Material for China Manufacturing
- Auditing the Processes of a Plastic Injection Molding Factory in China
- Investing in an Injection Mold: What Is Best Practice in China?
- What Determines the Cost of a Plastic Injection Mold in China?
- How to move Plastic Injection Molds between China Factories [10 Tips]
- Setting up Injection Molding Machines in China
- Avoiding Plastic Injection Molding Defects: Key Preventive Measures
Learn more about testing plastics
We have also produced a video series on plastic testing to help you learn how to assure the quality of plastic products, or at least to get a better idea of whether your supplier or inspection team are on the right track.
Get help today
Do you need help with checking the quality of your plastic products?
Sofeast can help. Browse our quality assurance solutions which include factory audits and product inspections which our inspection team carry out on-site in Asia, or speak to us by hitting the blue button below or via our on-site chat function.