In these podcast episodes, Sofeast CEO Renaud Anjoran gives his expert insight into the basics and best practices that importers need to be on top when sourcing from China.
They will help you to vet Chinese suppliers effectively and avoid the many pitfalls that await the uninitiated!
🎙️ Vetting Chinese suppliers 🎙️
Hit the players below to listen to and share the episodes!
1. 7 Ways Suppliers Can Cheat Importers Or Cause Problems
2. Initial Vetting Process & Approaches To Weed Out ‘Bad’ Suppliers
3. How To Evaluate Your Supplier’s Engineering Capability
4. On-site, Subjective Factory Evaluations
5. The Importance Of On-Site Factory Quality Audits
6. Why Conduct On-Site Social Compliance Audits?
7. Exploring Process Audits
8. Factory Testing Facilities
9. In-Depth Due Diligence
10. Pricing, Negotiation, Contracts
11. Series Wrap-Up: Tips For Continually Getting Good Results From A New Supplier
Want to listen to every episode, including those not about vetting new suppliers in China? You can easily. Click here!
Any questions about these episodes or have a request for a topic for us to discuss? Contact us and let us know!
Subscribe to the podcast 👍
There are more episodes to come, so remember to subscribe! You can do so in your favorite podcast apps here: