Watch On YouTube
- 00:00 – Greetings and introducing the topic.
- 01:34 – What does “Pay Me Now, or Pay Me Later” mean?
- 03:34 – Why is the cost of poor quality so important?
- 05:34 – What is the difference between the cost of GOOD and POOR quality & reliability?
- 07:18 – What drives up prevention costs?
- 09:31 – What drives up appraisal costs?
- 18:40 – What drives the cost of internal failures?
- 22:56 – What drives the cost of external failures?
- 26:55 – Our recommendation: Pay now!
- 30:27 – Key takeaways from this episode.
- What is Design for Quality (DFQ)?
- What Is “Quality?”
- Watch 3 quality experts discuss the cost of quality on our YouTube channel
- What To Do If You Have A High Product Return Rate? [6-step Process]
- You NEED to do product qualification BEFORE mass production!
- How To Do Product Reliability Testing?
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
More episodes are coming, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!