Are you performing random quality inspections? Use the free AQL calculator from Sofeast to quickly find:
- The ideal sample size for your quality inspector to pick (number of pieces that must be randomly checked from the lot being examined).
- The number of major and minor defects that can be tolerated within it based on your AQL (Acceptance Quality Limit) specifications.
Enter your own selections in the fields below to get sample size and tolerable defects for your own situation to give to your quality inspection team.
For best results, watch this guide to using the above acceptance sampling calculator
More useful information about Acceptance Quality Limits (AQL)
These blog posts will help you to explore the topic even further.
- Learn more about what the AQL is
- Read about the special inspection levels in AQL tables
- How to read the AQL tables
Get help with product inspections from the professionals in Asia
We provide many types of product inspections for importers who are having quality issues from their suppliers in Asia.
Hit the links below to see each inspection in detail:
Need to talk to us about your company’s QC needs? Contact us.