Are you thinking of designing and manufacturing a new product, and wondering how you can use emerging materials or eco friendly manufacturing processes? Are you looking for packaging ideas? Are you trying to find a marketing edge over your competition?
You’ve come to the right place! Sofeast can help you develop eco-friendly products and green packaging that delight increasingly eco-savvy consumers.
The world is becoming more environmentally conscious. Regulators are forcing change (for example, the EU mandates that all plastic packaging must be reusable or recyclable by 2030).
Here are some resources about sustainable eco friendly manufacturing to get you up to speed with your options and the issues facing the world:
Ideas for companies who intend to become green manufacturers and produce more eco-friendly products
Eco Friendly products, sustainable materials, and green manufacturing processes to be aware of
Explore our green manufacturing resources below:
- How To Do an LCA? (Measuring a Product’s Environmental Impact)
- Lifecycle Impact on the Environment of Textiles and Garments [Analysis]
- Our Guide to Popular Biodegradable Production Materials
- Understanding The Environmental Impact of EV Batteries [Guide]
- Sofeast Oil Based Plastic Alternatives whitepaper
- E Waste Impact on the Environment (Analysis)
- The Benefits Of Silicone As A Production Material And How It Compares To Common Plastics
- 13 Biodegradable Production Materials [Guide]
- 15 Key Eco Certifications For Green Manufacturers
- Advantages of Bioplastics vs. Disadvantages: Memo for Product Designers
- China Environmental Inspections & Factory Closures: an FAQ
- Minimizing a Product’s ‘Cradle to Grave’ Environmental Impact
- Designing New Products With A Cradle To Cradle Cycle In Mind
- How To Get the Cradle To Cradle Certification for Your New Product?
- What is the EU Ecodesign for Sustainable Products Regulation?