We understand that our potential clients often like to compare different inspection companies. To make your decision easier we’ll demonstrate who we’re a good fit for here.
If you just need an agency that is given information about a product, sends someone to the factory, and sends you many photos, Sofeast can do it for you, but so can many other agencies.
Your 2 options
When sourcing a product quality inspection provider you have these 2 options:
1. Work with a company that identifies itself as part of the “testing, inspection, certification” (TIC) industry
This kind of provider is good if you need lab testing for compliance and product inspections.
- But they will just “tick the jobs off their list.”
- They won’t even understand what you mean by “add value.”
- They won’t be comfortable asking factories for the root cause of an issue or following up on improvement actions.
2. Work with a company that can help you manage quality in addition to detecting issues
That’s who Sofeast is!
- We focus only on serving clients who have developed their own product(s).
- We can see what issues come from product design vs. manufacturing process issues, and we have resources available to help and suggest improvements in other departments of our group.
- We can suggest a testing program that covers not only compliance with safety standards but also performance, durability, and reliability.
- Our quality engineers can work with you to improve your QA/QC so you get better and faster results.