The Sofeast Group’s head of New Product Development, Andrew Amirnovin, joins Adrian to warn you about the ONE THING YOU MUST DO BEFORE GOING INTO MASS PRODUCTION!
We won’t give it away here – you’ll have to listen to the podcast to know what Andrew suggests.
This will give you a really sound insight into what you need to do in order to get your product to market with low risks of quality, reliability and compliance problems. Everyone can do it, but not everyone does…
Watch: on Youtube
- 00:00 – Greetings, introducing Andrew and the topic.
- 02:25 – What’s the difference between validation and verification?
- 05:59 – What MUST you do before you go into mass production?
- 13:00 – Is a qualified design and prototype a golden sample?
- 16:28 – Product qualification.
- 18:05 – Manufacturing line qualification.
- 21:02 – Compliance and regulatory qualification.
- 24: 33 – How to get started with product qualification?
- 27:40 – In summary.
We’ve created some great resources on this topic – read them and get help here:
- Our foreign-owned and managed contract manufacturing subsidiary Agilian Technology can help you develop and mass produce your new product in China.
- Read The New Product Introduction Process Guide for Hardware Startups
- Watch New Product Introduction Process Walkthrough (For New Electronic Products)
- Listen to The NPI Process: Trouble Awaits If You Skip Its Steps!
- Should I use a Golden Sample or Limit Samples?
- Watch a number of videos we created about the NPI process
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
There are more episodes to come, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!