We hit an important milestone this week, the 100th episode of Sofeast’s podcast: China Manufacturing Decoded! In a break from the norm, our CEO Renaud Anjoran took manufacturing questions from our listeners this week and answered six of the best in this special episode.
The questions are relevant for most people with supply chains overseas, so click below to listen and soak up Renaud’s good advice!
P.S. Thanks for listening, we appreciate having you on board! Please tell your networks about the podcast, too!
Watch on Youtube
- 00:00 – Greetings and introduction.
- 01:50 – Q1. Should importers be worried about Chinese supply chains in relation to the Russian invasion and its sanctions?
- 06:56 – Q2. What inspection level is needed for medical devices? (AQL limits).
- 10:19 – Q3. How to improve the quality of products being purchased from China? The bikes and office furniture we buy keep breaking!
- 18:13 – Q4. Any tactics to deal with volatile costs these days?
- 25:02 – Q5. How to work with Chinese suppliers without being ripped off?
- 30:10 – Q6. How can I be sure that the product quality is as expected if I’m not in China to supervise the order myself?
- 38:34 – Wrapping up.
- The Impacts of Russia Sanctions on International Trade & Logistics
- What is the AQL (Acceptance Quality Limit)? An exhaustive guide
- Manufacturing Contract: Fear And Its Impact On Payment Terms
- Factory audits (from Sofeast)
- Product inspections (from Sofeast)
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
There are more episodes to come, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!