If you work with us on a manufacturing project we commonly provide a customized Quality Assurance program for you covering all of the QA/QC activities that fit your project’s needs.
What is a QA program?
The program will vary from project to project as we understand that your product and needs are unique, but it is a plan that guides activities throughout the manufacturing project in order to reduce risks that could lead to poor quality and will, roughly, include the following sections:
- Defining product requirements
- Planning for compliance, quality, safety, and reliability
- Monitoring during production
- Process improvement
Why you need one…
By implementing a Quality Assurance program you will:
- Identify and reduce key risks.
- Implement preventive measures such as defining product specifications, clarifying your standard and explaining it to the factory staff, finding weaknesses in your product’s designs, documenting a process control plan, etc.
- Stop problems from recurring.
- Assure that your suppliers have a framework in order to maintain great quality.
To get a better understanding of what the QA program includes, take a look at an example on this page and get a quotation for yours if you like: