Our CEO Renaud Anjoran continues this mini-series of episodes for importers who want to handle their own sourcing from China from start to finish with this episode about final inspections that is the fourth in the series.
Back in part 3 of the series, we discussed how to manage your project with your outsourced manufacturer and the role of inspections during the production process.
Moving on to the next stage, your supplier has now manufactured your products and you’re almost ready to ship! But before you do there’s a last important step to remember, to perform a final random inspection where you’ll verify product quantity, quality, and packaging and labelling accuracy.
Listen: Sourcing from China (Part 4): Use final inspections to verify order quality BEFORE shipment
Watch on Youtube
- 00:00 – Greetings & introduction into where we are in the series and today’s topic: final inspections.
- 02:30 – What are the risks of letting products ship without performing a final inspection?
- 11:04 – What is a final inspection?
- 16:18 – When are final inspections usually performed, and why?
- 19:02 – Where should the final inspection take place and who does it?
- 24:11 – Why it’s a very busy time period for inspections just before Chinese New Year.
- 25:51 – What are the unique benefits of a final inspection in comparison to earlier product inspections?
- 31:51 – Wrapping up.
- Final Random Inspection: A Guide For Importers
- Timing for a final random inspection
- Final product inspections: should the whole order be ready?
- Sourcing from China 101, Part 10: Always Verify Quality Before Shipment
- DIY Sourcing From China Part 3: Project Management & Checking Quality Early [Podcast]
- DIY Sourcing From China Part 2: Negotiations, Terms, Leverage, & Quality Standards [Podcast]
- DIY Sourcing From China Part 1: Good Fit, Sourcing, Vetting, & Backups [Podcast]
- Explore, get costs, and book your Final Random Inspection from Sofeast.
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
There are more episodes to come, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!
Leave a Reply