Renaud welcomes e-commerce guru and host of the popular ‘The Seller Process’ podcast, Gianmarco Meli, to the podcast today to talk about building better systems and processes for your company if you’re importing and selling products that you make or buy in low-cost Asia online via e-commerce and want to be more successful.
Listen to the episode here 👇
Listen: to the podcast episode
Watch: on Youtube
- 00:00 – Introducing today’s topic and Gianmarco.
- 04:19 – When starting up with e-commerce, what to work on (and optimize/systematize) first?
- 15:52 – Tips for systematizing and improving processes.
- 21:11 – When importing products and selling them in e-commerce, what are the biggest risks to watch out for? And what are the processes that really make a difference in reaching business objectives?
- 27:09 – The number 1 risk when selling products online.
- 30:02 – How to build good relationships with suppliers?
- 39:10 – Wrapping up.
- The NPI Process for Effective Product Development
- Navigating Compliance: Protecting Your Business in Today’s Market
- Get started sourcing from China…Listen to our DIY Sourcing from China Series
- Kraljic Matrix: Sourcing a Strategic Supplier – Are YOU a Good Fit for THEM?
- Check Sofeast’s various supply chain management solutions where we can help you with sourcing, managing suppliers, storing and fulfilling your products from China, and much more!
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
More episodes are coming, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!