Sofeast’s CEO Renaud completes part 2 of his journey through 9 of the key questions businesses who’re developing new products commonly need answers to. Here’s part 2 of the podcast covering questions 5-9…(by the way, you can catch up on part 1 here).
Listen to the episode here 👇
Listen: to the podcast episode
Watch: on Youtube
- 00:00 – Greetings and introduction.
- 01:07 – 5. What is the product’s production cost?
- 19:24 – 6. What’s the pricing strategy for the product?
- 28:59 – 7. What is the distribution strategy?
- 37:52 – 8. What will the timeline for developing & launching be?
- 48:46 – 9. What are the risks of launching this product?
- 51:35 – Wrapping up.
- How to estimate unit cost [Video]
- How to Calculate the Cash Needed to Prototype & Launch your New Product [Podcast]
- What is an NRE Cost (Non-Recurring Engineering)?
- An Importer’s Guide to New Product Manufacturing in China [PDF eBook]
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
More episodes are coming, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!