Sofeast’s CEO Renaud is joined by Adrian from the team and they’re going to go through 9 of the key questions businesses who’re developing new products commonly need answers to. Here’s part 1 of this podcast covering questions 1-4…(by the way, you can catch up on part 2 here).
Listen to the episode here 👇
Listen: to the podcast episode
Watch: on Youtube
- 00:00 – Greetings and introducing today’s episode.
- 01:22 – 1. What is the target market for the product?
- 07:51 – How to do market research.
- 13:26 – 2. What problem does the product solve for the customer?
- 23:03 – 3. What is the unique selling proposition of the product?
- 26:57 – 4. What features and functionalities should the product have?
- 42:44 – Wrapping up.
- The NPI Process: Trouble Awaits If You Skip Its Steps! [Podcast]
- Transitioning to Manufacturing from Product Development | 2 Options
- An Importer’s Guide to New Product Manufacturing in China [eBook]
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
More episodes are coming, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!