These are Covid-19 disruptions, shipping lead times, high shipping costs and delays, electronic component shortages, and the USD/RMB exchange rate.
Listen to discover how these could affect you into next year.
Watch: Watch on YouTube
- 00:00 – Introduction.
- 02:26 – Summary of the 5 challenges we’ll discuss: Covid-19, shipping, electronic component shortages, the USD/RMB exchange rate, and why it’s too late to ship for Christmas 2021 now and why importers need to hurry up and ship for CNY.
- 03:52 – Challenge 1. Time (Shipping in time for Christmas and CNY).
- 05:55 – Challenge 2. Covid-19 (How Covid is still disrupting manufacturing and importers).
- 19:46 – Challenge 3. Shipping (crazy high costs and delays).
- 28:31 – Challenge 4. Shortage of electronic components.
- 31:30 – Challenge 5. USD/RMB exchange rate.
- 36:53 – Wrapping up
- China’s Factories Are On A Wartime Footing Due To Covid. How Does This Affect You?
- China’s Shipping Bottlenecks June 2021 – What It All Means For You
- Exploring Why Sea Freight Is So Expensive In Summer ’21 [Podcast]
- Lead Time Reduction Strategies [Podcast]
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
There are more episodes to come, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!