In this episode of our podcast, our CEO and your host Renaud and Adrian from the team discuss your four China sourcing options:
- Commissioned agents
- Trading companies
- Third-party service providers (like Sofeast) who provide sourcing as a paid service
- Doing it yourself by going direct to manufacturers,
You’ll understand who each of these sourcing options could be suitable for and get an idea of each of their pros and cons.
If you do decide to tackle your own sourcing, R directly from manufacturers in China, Renaud also provides insights into the tasks, effort, and time you’ll need to put in and shares some tips & best practices for you to consider.
Listen here! 👇👇👇
▶️ Watch on YouTube ▶️
Here’s what’s included in the episode…
✅ Is sourcing from China as simple as finding a supplier on Alibaba, Global Sources, etc?
✅ The dangers of going for ‘the lowest price’
✅ What YOU need to be able to commit to if you’re sourcing from China yourself
✅ If you’re planning to source from China, what options do you have?
✅ Some closing tips from Renaud for better sourcing from China
✅ Tackling quality management
…and much more!
- Read our free eBook: The Ultimate Guide To Sourcing From China And Developing Your Suppliers
- How To Find Trustworthy Suppliers In China In 2021
- Do You Really Need A Sourcing Agent in China Or Can You Do It Yourself?
- How to start buying direct in China
- The terms you need to negotiate with a new supplier
- Sourcing new suppliers (get help from Sofeast)
- Supplier background check (get help from Sofeast)
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider 👍
There are more episodes to come, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening! 😊