Sofeast’s head of New Product Development, Andrew Amirnovin, explains what pilot runs are, their benefits to importers, the risks of skipping them, and the 5 key things that you need to plan for in order to get good results.
Listen to the episode here 👇
Listen: to the podcast episode
Watch: on Youtube
- 00:00 – Greetings and introducing today’s topic.
- 01:10 – What is a pilot run?
- 02:46 – Important ways to get the best out of pilot runs.
- 10:12 – Common problems that the pilot run will uncover that you will want to avoid.
- 13:17 – How it helps to control processes.
- 17:50 – 5 steps to plan for before you start your pilot run.
- 25:50 – How does the cost of doing pilot runs compare with not doing them?
- 27:48 – Do Asian manufacturers have the habit of doing pilot runs?
- 29:16 – In conclusion.
- What is a pilot run?
- New Product Launch: Taking Shortcuts vs. Preventing Risks
- How To Set Up A Process Control Plan [11 Steps]
- What is the Pilot Run for Components and Products?
- Understanding The Role Of Manufacturing Process Control In Your Factory
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
More episodes are coming, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!