Sofeast’s CEO Renaud answers four exciting questions from our listeners in this episode. We cover new product development, if and how to start purchasing and importing electronics, supplier bankruptcy, and tips for controlling product quality and reliability.
Listen to the episode here 👇
Listen: to the podcast episode
Watch: on Youtube
- 00:00 – Introduction.
- 01:22 – 1. New product development for a product with a GSM module. How to integrate the module (if at all)?
- 11:34 – 2. How to buy and sell electronics like laptops, smartphones, and their accessories on a budget?
- 20:11 – 3. How to know if my manufacturer is going to go bankrupt soon?
- 31:16 – 4. The products I receive keep breaking, how to control quality?
- 38:23 – P.S. If you are visiting China, activate digital wallets!
- Alipay and WeChat wallet for foreign users
- How Reliability Testing Is Critical To Obtaining Great Mass-Produced Products
- Sofeast Example Quality Assurance Plan (for an electronic product)
- Click here to listen 👉 DIY Sourcing from China Series
- How To Switch To A New Chinese Manufacturer And/Or Develop A Backup Supplier (Free eBook)
Listen, rate, & subscribe to the ‘China Manufacturing Decoded’ podcast on your favorite provider
More episodes are coming, so remember to rate us and subscribe! You can find us on:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Podcasts
- Listen Notes
- Podcast Addict
- The podcast’s website at China Manufacturing Decoded
If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to give us a 5* rating and share it with your network if you enjoy listening!