We have observed that most small and midsize buyers use email as a primary communication tool for managing their orders in Asia. They typically struggle with these problems:
- Absence of standardized workflow among the different purchasers,
- Lack of visibility on order progress,
- Difficulty in noticing production delays until it is too late,
- Confusion about what version of the specs was communicated to suppliers.
We have developed an easy-to-use, web-based software that addresses these concerns:
- It helps purchasers follow a project management approach, to avoid overlooking important steps and milestones.
- It helps purchasers spend less time on repetitive follow-up tasks, and concentrate more energy on value-adding activities.
>> Learn more about our order management software on Purvisia.com.
>> Sign up to be a beta user (our software is currently in private beta).